4 November 2015
- Aaronson, Susan Ariel. “Human Rights Provisions in Trade Agreement” in Handbook on Free Trade Agreements.
- B. Brandtner & A. Rosas, “Human Rights and the External Relations of the European Community- An Analysis of Doctrine and Practice” (1998) 9:3 European Journal of International Law 468 (22 pages)
- Mctighe, Kristen & Kathryn Blaze Baum. “Ottawa petitions Egypt to deport jailed journalist Mohamed Fahmy”, The Globe and Mail, 31st August 2015.
- Nogueras, Diego J Linan & Luis M Hinojosa Martinez. “Human rights conditionality in the external trade of the European Union: Legal and legitimacy problems” (2001) 7 Colum J Eur L 307.
- Cleveland, Sarah H. “Human rights sanctions and international trade: A theory of compatibility” (2002) 5:1 Journal of International Economic Law 133.
Hafner-Burton, Emilie M. “Trading human rights: How preferential trade agreements influence government repression” (2005) 59:03 International Organization 593.
- Schimmelfennig, Frank, Stefan Engert & Heiko Knobel. “Costs, commitment and compliance: the impact of EU democratic conditionality on Latvia, Slovakia and Turkey” (2003) 41:3 JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies 495.
- Tomasevski, Katarina. Development aid and human rights: a study for the Danish Center of Human Rights. (Pinter Publishers, 1989).
- Stirling, Patricia. “Use of Trade Sanctions As an Enforcement Mechanism for Basic Human Rights: A Proposal for Addition to the World Trade Organization, The” (1996) 11 Am UJ Int’l L & Pol’y 1.