5 October 2015
- Human Rights Committee, General Comment 31, Nature of the General Legal Obligation on States Parties to the Covenant, U.N. Doc. CCPR/C/21/Rev.1/Add.13 (2004).
- IACHR, Report Nº 80/11, Case 12.626, Jessica Lenahan (Gonzales) et al. (United States), July 21, 2011 (read paras. 1-5 and paras. 122-170)
- A. T. v. Hungary, Committee on the Elimination of Discrimination Against Women, Communication No. 2, 10 Oct. 2003 (read paras. 2.1-3.7 and 9.1-9.6)
- CEDH, AFFAIRE TĂTAR c. ROUMANIE (Requête no 67021/01), 27 janvier 2009 (with emphasis on the section on the law, no need to read all the procedure)
- “L’arrêt de la CEDH dans l’affaire Siliadin c. France”,, online: Le Monde.fr
- Bailliet, Cecilia M. “Persecution in the Home: Applying the Due Diligence Standard to Harmful Traditional Practices within Human Rights and Refugee Law” (2012) 30:1 Nordic Journal of Human Rights 36.
- Bettinger-Lopez, Caroline. “Human rights at home: Domestic violence as a human rights violation” (2008) 40 Colum Hum Rts L Rev 19.
- Chirwa, Danwood Mzikenge. “Doctrine of State Responsibility as a Potential Means of Holding Private Actors Accountable for Human Rights, The” (2004) 5 Melb J Int’l L 1.
- Cooper, Ron. “LACK OF STATE ACCOUNTABILITY IN ACTS OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: UNDERSTANDING THE CONTRAST BETWEEN THE US AND INTERNATIONAL APPROACHES” (2012) 29 Ariz J Int’l & Comp Law 657.
Cook, Rebecca J. “State Responsibility for Violations of Women’s Human Rights” (1994) 7 Harv Hum Rts J 125.
- Cullen, Holly. “Siliadin v France: Positive Obligations under Article 4 of the European Convention on Human Rights” (2006) 6:3 Human Rights Law Review 585.
- Gavaghan, Colin. “A Tarasoff for Europe? A European Human Rights perspective on the duty to protect” (2007) 30:3 International Journal of Law and Psychiatry 255.
- Hasselbacher, Lee. “State Obligations Regarding Domestic Violence: The European Court of Human Rights, Due Diligence, And International Legal Minimums of Protection” (2009) 8 Nw UJ Int’l Hum Rts 190.
- Ilett, Melanie. “The International Duty of a Reliable Criminal Investigation: A Comparison to Recent US Supreme Court Jurisprudence” (2012) Journal of the Institute of Justice & International Studies 61.
- Lines, Rick. “The right to health of prisoners in international human rights law” (2008) 4:1 International Journal of Prisoner Health 3.
- Luopajärvi, Katja. “Is there an Obligation on States to Accept International Humanitarian Assistance to Internally Displaced Persons under International Law?” (2003) 15:4 International journal of refugee law 678.
- Moha, Radha. “THE JESSICA LENAHAN NEE GONZALES STORY” (2012) 27 Conn J Int’l L 391.
- Nicholson, Andrea. “Reflections on Siliadin v. France: slavery and legal definition” (2010) 14:5 The International Journal of Human Rights 705.
- Nolan, Aoife. “Addressing economic and social rights violations by non-state actors through the role of the state: A comparison of regional approaches to the ‘obligation to protect’” (2009) 9:2 Human Rights Law Review 225.
- Obokata, Tom. “Smuggling of Human beings from a human rights perspective: Obligations of non-State and State actors under International Human Rights law” (2005) 17:2 International Journal of Refugee Law 394.
- Qureshi, Shazia. “The Emergence/Extention of Due Diligence Standard to Assess the State Response towards Violence against Women/Domestic Violence” 28 South Asian Studies 1.
- Than, Claire de. “Positive obligations under the European Convention on Human Rights: Towards the human rights of victims and vulnerable witnesses” (2003) 67 J Crim L 165.
- Tzevelekos, Vassilis P. “In Search of Alternative Solutions: Can the State of Origin Be Held Internationally Responsible for Investors’ Human Rights Abuses That are Not Attributable to It” (2010) 35 Brook J Int’l L 155.